Altova StyleVision 2011 Delivers Chart Creation and Reporting Functionality
Report Creation is Finally Easy - and Affordable!
Are you frustrated with inflexible, single-database reporting tools? Is your data distributed over XML sources, XBRL files, or databases from different vendors? Tired of trying to aggregate it all into one report?
Wouldn't it be great to generate multichannel reports with rich output - including one-click chart creation - in an easy, flexible, affordable way for all your critical business data?
Check out the new chart creation and reporting tools in Altova StyleVision® 2011.
XMLSpy StyleVision 2011 offers the following functionality :
- Report builder for XML, XBRL, and database data
- Interactive reporting via Altova Authentic eForms
- XPath support for applying dynamic XML data
- Database report design
- Reporting for virtually any data format via Altova MapForce integration
- Reports generated in HTML, RTF, PDF, Word 2007+ simultaneously
- Flexible creation of pie, bar, line, and gauge charts
- Advanced options for XBRL reporting
- Auto-generation of XSLT 1.0/2.0 and XSL:FO stylesheets
- Database connection wizard
- Visual Studio and Eclipse integration, and much more
Version 2011 is a free upgrade for current customers with a valid Support and Maintenance Package (SMP). To purchase SMP for your Altova products, kindly contact Unox Solutions for a quotation.
For pricing information, please contact our sales consultant for the Altova product you are interested in. Unox Solutions offers consultation on licensing package that is most suitable to your business.