Altova Announced RaptorXML Server
On 12 June, 2013, Altova announced a brand new server software product, RaptorXML Server. RaptorXML Server is Altova's third-generation, hyper-fast XML and XBRL processor, built from the ground up to be optimized for the latest standards and parallel computing environments. Designed to be highly cross-platform capable on Windows, Linux, and Mac OS, the server takes advantage of today’s ubiquitous multi-CPU computers to deliver lightning fast processing of XML and XBRL data.
RaptorXML highlights :
- Lighting-fast XML and XBRL validator
- XML processor supporting XSD, XSLT, XPath, XQuery, and more
- XBRL validator supporting XBRL, XBRL Dimensions, and XBRL Formula
- Cross platform capabilities for Windows, MacOS, Linux
- Highly scalable code for multi-CPU/multi-core/parallel computing
- Parallel loading, processing, and validation
- Superior error reporting
- Streaming instance validation against DTD and XSD
- Streaming serialization
- COM and Java APIs
- Built-in HTTP server with REST validation API
- XPath extensions for XBRL, Java, .NET languages, etc.
There will be two versions of RaptorXML available for purchase :
- Altova RaptorXML Server supports XML, XML Schema, XSLT, XPath, XQuery, and more.
- RaptorXML+XBRL Server supports all the features of RaptorXML Server with additional support for the XBRL family of standards.
Existing customers of Altova may download RaptorXML Development Edition for local testing prior to deployment.
Unox Solutions is the authorized partner for Altova in Malaysia. For pricing information, please contact our sales consultant for the Altova product you are interested in.